2016 Summer Site Office Hours
Closed Monday, June 27th to Friday, July 15th
Summer Office Hours begin Monday, July 18th: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Closed Fridays: June 17th, July 22nd and July 29th
All School Sites will be closed Monday, August 8th until 11:00 a.m.
Normal Office Hours Begin on Tuesday, August 9th
2016 - 2017 School Year
- On Line Registration – Parents will have the opportunity to register their student using “Aeries.net /Parent Portal”. More information about this process will be provided soon!
- 6th Grade Students – WEB Orientation Program in the gym on Monday, August 8th from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.* We ask that sixth graders be present the entire time; parents may drop off or wait.*Our postcards listed the starting time as 1:00 PM, we will be sending out a phone call to let everyone know the correct time is 12:00 PM. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
- 7th & 8th Grade Students – Tuesday, August 9th in the gym according to the schedule below:
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Last Names Starting with letters A – D
8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Last Names Starting with letters E – K
9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Last Names Starting with letters L – Q
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Last Names Starting with letters R – Z
Seal of Excellence Added to Mesa View!
Have you noticed our new emblem on the Administration building? This marks our school as a Gold Ribbon Award School! Last spring, State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson awarded Mesa View, one of only 373 secondary schools in California, the new Gold Ribbon School Award. This puts Mesa View in the top 8% of all high schools, junior high schools, and middle schools in the state. This recognition replaces the former "Distinguished School" award and is a prestigious honor. Read the official letter by clicking here. Thank you to our students, parents, and staff who all contributed to earning this award!
2015-2016 Carpool Listing
With the lack of bussing and Mesa View's location, we know that getting your child to school can be a challenge. We recommend working with friends to get your child to school. Many families use carpools. The Mesa View Carpool Listing below can help.
Click here to add your information to the Carpool Listing.
Click here to view the information in the Carpool Listing.
Use this information at your own discretion. We do not coordinate carpool matches or contacts.
STEM Academy Information
Our highly-acclaimed and award-winning STEM Academy continues at Mesa View for the upcoming 2016 - 2017 school year. The STEM Academy is a "magnet program," meaning that students from inside AND outside of the district (in grades 6-8) are able to attend upon completion of the necessary paperwork. Contact Registrar Renee Jones for information on how to transfer at (909) 790-8008 x 5275
What's STEM really about at Mesa View? Check out the video below or click here.
STEM ACADEMY IN THE NEWS!
- Second annual Da Vinci Day is a big hit. Click here to read more.
- STEM Academy opens in August, 2012. Click here to read the Press-Enterprise story.
- Mesa View receives $10,000 STEM grant! Click here for the Press-Enterprise story.
- Click here for a Press-Enterprise story on catapult building at Mesa View.
- Click here to hear our superintendent talk about Mesa View on radio station Air1.
NEED MORE STEM INFO?
Click the "STEM" link on the left-hand side menu of this webpage or download our STEM Brochure by clicking here.
Please e-mail Principal John Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our STEM program and/or if you need assistance.
Mesa View's marquee can display your message. Staff, students, and families may purchase appropriate and positive messages (such as birthday greetings, congratulatory remarks, and thank you notes) for the low price of only $20 per week. All proceeds go to support Mesa View field trips. If you'd like to run a message, please contact Melanie Nicholson at 790-8008 x 5274 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Simplemente haciendo click en las banderas en la parte inferior de la pagina, puede hacer que esta pagina traducida a varios idiomas. Pruepalo!
Just by clicking on the flags at the bottom of this page, you can have this page translated into several languages. Try it!